Caramoan Islands Safety Protocols
Caramoan Islands continues to go the extra mile in welcoming and safeguarding our valued guests and employees. Even at the onset of COVID-19 here in the country, we have taken extensive measures to ensure everyone’s safety and protection. Every entrance was provided with thermal body temperature scanners and stringent sanitation procedures were implemented. In our commitment to serving you better, we have acquired hospital-grade disinfection equipment to keep our premises clean. We constantly review our health and safety protocols to make sure that we are at par with global standards while remaining compliant with the regulations of the Philippine government. As the situation evolves, CWC ensures that we will continue to cater to our valued guests with the highest degree of safety, care, and comfort.
For everyone’s safety, we have implemented the following measures:
- Upon reservation, guests will receive their QR Code for the CamSur Contact Tracing App.
- “No Mask and Face Shield, No Entry” policy. The use of masks and face shields is mandatory outside of the guest rooms.
- As mandated by the Philippine government, all guests and employees are required to submit a Health Declaration Form before entering the premises.
- Body temperature scanning upon entry.
- Shoe sanitation by stepping on foot bath mats located in all entrances.
- Luggage disinfection upon check-in.
- Maintaining a physical distance of at least 1 meter is strictly enforced in all common areas.
- Regular hand sanitation. Hand sanitizers are strategically placed all over the premises for everyone’s use.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting any or all of the symptoms (fever, cough, colds, sore throat, body malaise, diarrhea).